How do I create an activity?
To create an activity, follow these steps:
- Go to Activities
- Click + New Activity
- You choose whether you want to create a group activity or a private activity
- Group activity: In a group activity, several people can sign up for a session. This type of activity is ideal for group lessons and training, courses or events.
- Private activity: With a private activity you can ONE PERSON (alone or on behalf of a group) make a booking. This type of activity is ideal for personal training or private lessons.
- Enter all information about the activity, including name, duration, and group size.
- Under More options you can specify the following options:
- Extra information in the mail (PRO) - This info is visible in the booking confirmation and session reminder
- Online Options
- Level, Facilities and Environment
- Indicate which trainers provide the activity (PRO)
- Indicate at which locations the activity will be given, including the default location
- Specify the activity's booking settings:
- Credits per booking: normally this is 1 credit per booking. Only applicable to ride cards and subscriptions
- Booking options:
- Directly bookable
- Request required
- Customers cannot book themselves
- Cancellation conditions, which also have the possibility to be adjusted (to determine X number of hours/day/weeks yourself)
- Waiting list
- Finally, add photos of the activity.
You can then create the schedule (in case of group activity) or specify the availability (in case of private activity)