As well as allowing you to set up recurring payments with a membership, it is also possible to set up instalment payments with a credit pack. This makes it possible, for instance, to pay a high amount in several instalments. This can be done via a payment link or direct debit.
To create a new ride card and set instalments, follow these steps:
- Go to Products
- Click + New product
- Select Credit pack for type of product
- Scroll to Payment settings
- Go to field "Set instalments" and activate it.
To set instalments for a credit pack that has already been created:
- Go to Products
- Click on options (3 dots) next to a credit pack and click Edit
- Scroll to Payment Settings
- Go to field " Set instalments" and activate it.
Next, you have the option to set the Number of instalments and the Payment period, in other words the period per instalment. You can always change or add a term afterwards, see the heading below for more information.
When a client buys the product, for example via the shop or a payment link, the client will have to make the first instalment payment. Subsequent next instalment payments will be scheduled based on the settings.
Changing or adding instalment payment to current credit pack
When someone has purchased a product that must be paid in instalments, all instalment payments are automatically scheduled with the client's credit pack.
If you want to change an instalment payment, for example the date or price, or delete it, follow these steps:
- Go to the Client's profile
- Click the Products tab
- Click on the product and look at Payments
- Click on options (3 dots) next to the payment for the various options to change the payment
You can also create a new instalment by clicking on "Add instalment".